Friday, July 21, 2006

Clarissa Explains The Legends of the Hidden Temple

Okay, you all remember Legends of the Hidden Temple, right? No? Well then, you might not understand this dream. Or maybe you will. I dunno.

So basically, Clarissa from Clarissa Explains It All was my partner, and we had to go through the Temple to find the artifact. Only they didn't tell us what it was, or what room it was in, we just had to go find it. Also, because we were 'big kids', we only got 30 seconds each and no Pendants to get away from the Temple Guards. Also, there was another team, boy and girl, both like eleven or whatever. And they were such brats, I swear... anyway, it went down like this- alternating (the kids first) one member of each team would go in, scramble around for their time limit, and try to find the artifact thing.

Well, because of our small time limit and large size compared to the holes we were supposed to fit though, Clarissa and I didn't find it. And DESPITE the kids' extra time, they were stupid idiots and got lost or whatever and they didn't find it either. So they decided to let all four of us in at once, and the first person to find it won for their team. Well, like I said before, these kids were BRATS. They were taunting us and like swearing at us and junk, and I tried to ignore it, but finally I snapped. I yelled, "You know, I can totally kick your ass right here, right now." The girl snottily responded, "Yeah? Like to see you TRY."

That was it. I roundhouse-kicked the girl in the face, and I pushed the boy down an orange tube slide. "Yeah, bitch, how do you like that??" I yelled. The slide was a y-shape, actually, two rooms' slides merging into one to gain access to another, lower room- but that room was under repairs so the slide was blocked off at the neck of the Y. The kids were stunned for a moment, but quickly recovered. The boy ran back up the slide (I could see his silouette) and the girl readied herself for a fight. "Yeah, bitch, bring it! I'm gonna fuck you up so bad..."

I want to know why I hurt little children in my dreams. And where Clarissa went, man! She was supposed to back me up on this shit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home